Tuesday, January 3, 2012

500 BOOKS IN 300 DAYS – WEEK 37


I've been running this weekly competition on my Facebook fan page all year, and it'll run into 2012. Most weeks all year I've been giving away three of my trilogies and quartets, signed, except for breaks where I've given away two iPad 2s. 

Stay tuned: there could be another iPad comp in 2012.



Total number of my books won so far: 388

To enter this week’s comp, go here, http://www.facebook.com/ianirvine.authorLike my page (unless you already have) then enter from the Promos tab. 

WEEK 37 QUESTION – What would you give Jal-Nish Hlar for Christmas (or any other arch villain, if you prefer)? The cleverest, funniest, most moving or wittiest entries win. No knowledge of my books needed. 



 



First Prize – The Vengeance audiobook on CD, signed.

Second Prize – The Runcible Jones quartet, signed.

3rd Prize – Mystery, Magic, Voodoo and the Holy Grail, signed.
 

There were 45 entries this week. 

Winners 
1st, Danny Charles Daines, 2nd, Michael Davis, 3rd, Tony Mansfield.       

Honourable Mentions (get 3 HMs and you also win). 
Charmaine Telford, Sam Clifton, Dave Dray, Mitchell Fitzsummons, Bateman McBride.     

The complete list of winners for 2011 can be found here: http://www.ian-irvine.com/winners.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment