Wednesday, December 21, 2011

500 BOOKS IN 300 DAYS – WEEK 36

I've been running this weekly competition on my Facebook fan page all year, and it'll run into 2012. Most weeks all year I've been giving away three of my trilogies and quartets, signed, except for breaks where I've given away two iPad 2s. 

Stay tuned: there could be another iPad comp in 2012.




Total number of my books won so far: 382

To enter this week’s comp, go here, http://www.facebook.com/ianirvine.author, Like my page (unless you already have) then enter from the Promos tab. 

WEEK 36 QUESTION – Your favourite author has let you down. How would you see him or her punished? The cleverest, funniest, most moving or wittiest entries win. No knowledge of my books needed. 



 



First Prize – The View from the Mirror quartet, signed.

Second Prize – The Well of Echoes quartet, signed.

3rd Prize – The Song of the Tears trilogy, signed.
 

There were 25 entries this week. 

Winners 
1st Charmaine Cree, 2nd Dave Dray, 3rd Danny Charles Daines    

Honourable Mentions (get 3 HMs and you also win). 
Courtney ‘Toffee’ Rohde, Duncan Anderson, Kelly Broadbent, Edward Bennett-Williams.
 

The complete list of winners for 2011 can be found here: http://www.ian-irvine.com/winners.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment