Sunday, December 18, 2011

500 BOOKS IN 300 DAYS – WEEK 35

I've been running this weekly competition on my Facebook fan page all year, and it'll run into 2012. Most weeks all year I've been giving away three of my trilogies and quartets, signed, except for breaks where I've given away two iPad 2s. 


Stay tuned: there could be another one in 2012.




Total number of my books won so far: 371

To enter this week’s comp, go here, http://www.facebook.com/ianirvine.author, Like my page then enter from the Promos tab. 

WEEK 35 QUESTION – You can build your dream castle anywhere in fantasyland. Where do you build it? The cleverest, funniest, most moving or wittiest entries win. No knowledge of my books needed. 



 



First Prize – The View from the Mirror audiobooks on CD, all 91 hours.

Second Prize – The Grim and Grimmer quartet, signed.

3rd Prize – a signed copy of Vengeance.
 

There were 36 entries this week. 

Winners 
1st, Carolina Maria Ostmark, 2nd, Sarah Blundell, 3rd, Esther Walls.     

Honourable Mentions (get 3 HMs and you also win). 
Courtney ‘Toffee” Rohde, Mitchell Fitzsummons, Danny Charles Daines. .
 

The complete list of winners for 2011 can be found here: http://www.ian-irvine.com/winners.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment