Thursday, November 10, 2011

500 BOOKS TO BE WON IN 300 DAYS - WEEK 32 WINNERS


I've been running this weekly competition on my Facebook fan page all year, and it'll run into 2012. Each week all year I've been giving away three of my trilogies and quartets, signed, except for breaks where I've given away two iPad 2s.

Total number of books won so far: 356.

To enter, go here, http://www.facebook.com/ianirvine.author, Like my page then enter from the Promos tab.

For the next few weeks I'll be giving away 3 copies of my brand new book,Vengeance, each week.

WEEK 32 QUESTION – What do you hope to discover in Vengeance?  The cleverest, funniest, most moving or wittiest entries win. No knowledge of my books needed. 



THERE ARE THREE FIRST PRIZES – each a copy of my latest book, VENGEANCE, signed. 

Week 32 (63 entries). There are equal third places again this week, so in fact there are 4 winners.

Winners
First, Courtney 'Toffee' Rohde, Second, Rebecca Cairns, Equal Third, Rebecca J Fleming and Vivian Mercadal. 

Honourable Mentions (get 3 HMs and you also win). 
Jane Domagala, Martin Ellis and Marc Burdon.Congratulations, everyone.

The complete list of winners for 2011 can be found here: http://www.ian-irvine.com/winners.html


No comments:

Post a Comment