Tuesday, November 1, 2011

500 BOOKS TO BE WON IN 300 DAYS - WEEK 31 WINNERS


I've been running this weekly competition on my Facebook fan page all year, and it'll run into 2012. Each week all year I've been giving away three of my trilogies and quartets, signed, except for two breaks where I've given away greater prizes.

Total number of books won so far: 352.

To enter, go here, http://www.facebook.com/ianirvine.author, Like my page then enter from the Promos tab.

For the next few weeks I'll be giving away 3 copies of my brand new book,Vengeance, each week.

WEEK 31 QUESTION – Why do you read fantasy? The cleverest, funniest, most moving or wittiest entries win. No knowledge of my books needed. 





THERE ARE THREE FIRST PRIZES – each a copy of my latest book, VENGEANCE, signed.


Week 31 (117 entries – the largest number by far for any of the weekly comps).

Winners
First, Sonja Mackay, Second, Charmaine Cree, Equal Third, Christine Bolton and Cameron Edwards. Honourable Mentions (get 3 HMs and you also win), Kaylon Fleay, Scott Mooney, Stephanie Elizabeth Kirsch and Joshua Lowe.

There are equal third places this week, so in fact there are 4 winners.

Congratulations, everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment